The XSRail system
Our Rail systems consists of a rigid horizontal rail, combined with a runner, which allows users to safely work on heights. The functionality of this Rail system can be compared with a horizontal lifeline. Both systems have their own features and advantages.
The advantage of the rail system over a lifeline system is that rail has less deflection when a fall occurs. Because of this, the fall distance is shorter than with a lifeline system. So, for projects and situations where limited fall clearance is available, an XSRail system will be the best solution. When using an automatic fall arrest device, it arrests the user almost immediately in case of a fall, ensuring quick response and safety.
All advantages of the system
- Limited deflection, which requires less fall clearance;
- Easily integrate the XSRail into a building structure, such as the ceiling;
- Secures up to 6 users simultaneously on a single span;
- Configuration with relatively limited number of components, due to longer span lengths (up to 6 meter per section);
- Low maintenance; suitable for industrial and/or marine environments;
- Easy installation using an Allen Key and a socket wrench.