The Twist anchor is a mobile anchor point for use on (sea) containers. As a freestanding anchor point,the 360° rotating eye on the Twist anchor provides the user with maximum freedom of movement.
If fall protection is required over a greater length, a temporary lifeline can be installed between two Twist anchors. The Twist anchor can be used for fall arrest purposes (with sufficient fall clearance) or as a fall restraint system. A connector with an energy absorber must be used when using a Twist anchor as a fall arrest point. This limits the impact forces during a fall to below 6 kN.
- Easy to install.
- Special design for use on shipping containers
- Freestanding single anchor point.
- Can be combined with temporary lifeline to provide safety over a longer distance.
- For fall arrest or fall restraint systems.
- Due to the 360° rotating eye the Twist anchor can be used in every direction.